GFRC (1,706)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ICT Sealer in Time Lapse

Here is a time lapse video of ICT sealer.  With so many choices out there as a sealer I continue to test a piece here and answer why I cont…

Started by Jon Schuler

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Jon Schuler

mix design for GFRC

Hello guys, I would get a GFRC thin and durable.I would like some of your opinions on the mix design. * Cement 52.5 white / gray: 100/150*…

Started by Martini

0 on Monday

Sealant with greater resistance to stains

Hello everyone, forgive my English. I have a company in Italy for the distribution of products for concrete floors spatula and resin. I tri…

Started by Martini

4 Feb 20
Reply by Martini

H-12 sealer

What is the recommended pad finish when using H-12 sealer?. Will you be able to apply it onto 3000 grit finish? I need to leave gloss finis…

Started by Michael Conlon

12 Feb 15
Reply by Mark C

The Importance of Making

Here is something I wrote in remembrance of my grandfather. I hope you all enjoy. http://blog.buddyrhodes.com/the-importance-of-making-an-o

Started by Jeremy French

4 Feb 15
Reply by brad carlisle

Removing efflorescence

Anybody got any ideas how to clean the stains off these guys.Apparently the installer left these out in the rain before they got sealed.

Started by josh lilly

1 Feb 12
Reply by Guido

Clean up systems

Hey Guys, my landlord is getting starting to get aggravated with me about the mess the Im making behind my shop. Just curious to see what e…

Started by Cale Wagner

0 Feb 5

Plan B furniture fabrication class

For those seasoned concrete artisans looking to add some more knowledge to your business don't miss out on Plan B Studio's up coming worksh…

Started by Cody Carpenter

0 Jan 27

Using Pledge on top of tk-6 sealer

I usually seal my tops with penetrating sealer, then 8-9 thin coats of tk-6. I have heard various people using pledge weekly on the tops an…

Started by john ward

13 Jan 26
Reply by Jon Schuler

Trinic 2015 GFRC testing

We’ve completed a new set of comprehensive tests covering Trinic’s all powder admixtures including Trinic GFRC Admix, Trinic Accelerator, a…

Started by Mark C

0 Jan 22

RSS

Great Deals

Concrete Calculator

© 2015   Created by Dave McVey.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service