GFRC (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plan B furniture fabrication class

For those seasoned concrete artisans looking to add some more knowledge to your business don't miss out on Plan B Studio's up coming worksh…

Started by Cody Carpenter

0 on Wednesday

Using Pledge on top of tk-6 sealer

I usually seal my tops with penetrating sealer, then 8-9 thin coats of tk-6. I have heard various people using pledge weekly on the tops an…

Started by john ward

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Jon Schuler

Trinic 2015 GFRC testing

We’ve completed a new set of comprehensive tests covering Trinic’s all powder admixtures including Trinic GFRC Admix, Trinic Accelerator, a…

Started by Mark C

0 Jan 22

Mixing procedure

Have been using SiFu in my wet cast mixes for years now. I usually blended it in with my dry cement powder, however in the last few times o…

Started by jesse felby

0 Jan 20

Sanding through the surface cream

All of the GFRC pieces I've cast over the past few years have required at least some touch-up after removing from the mold. In many cases,…

Started by Matt Roberts

1 Jan 10
Reply by jesse felby

Attaching a steel legs and back supports to a concrete chair back and seat.

The thickness of my concrete will be about 1 1/4" any advice on how to attach these?   It's so thin and needs to be firmly attached.   

Started by Stan Mitchell

3 Jan 9
Reply by John

Stealth fibers for scc mix

I have been pouring samples with a scc gfrc. 3/4 inch thick, vibrated. from the few a have poured a mixture a pva  400 and 100 seemed to…

Started by Kevin McGinty

1 Jan 8
Reply by Matt Warnecke

This piece of sculpture was presented to me yesterday to price and to plan for I would love some advice from any body who have done a similar project on the best approach to this

Started by Darby Crowley

11 Jan 5
Reply by Darby Crowley

Troweling GFRC

I have a project coming up that will be cast on site. It's essentially 3/4" thick tops with a roughly 3" drop edge. I want to do this cast…

Started by Judd Bogseth

3 Jan 5
Reply by Jon Schuler

polyurethane rubber thickness?

I'm setting up a sheet or two of rubber for sample tiles. I've ordered polyteks 74__ lighter rubber.  Going to do a sheet of (4) 6"x9.6"x3…

Started by David Burke

2 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by David Burke

RSS

Great Deals

© 2015   Created by Dave McVey.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service